- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (chopped finely)
- 350 g Sausage Meat
- 2 Medium Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c with fan.
- Heat oil in fry pan, add onions - fry for about 7 minutes or until lightly brown.
- In bowl, mix together sausage meat, cooked onion and 1 whole eggs. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Cut Puff Pastry into 2 long rectangles.
- Form the sausage meat into a long sausage in the middle of pastries. Separate the last egg, use the yolk to lightly brush all the edges, then roll and cut into sausage rolls. Place on baking tray with seam side down. Then lightly bush the top surface with the egg white and sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.