Lemon Berry Cheesecake
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Cashews (soaked for 15 minutes in boiling water)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup Tinned Coconut Milk (full fat version)
- 1/2 cup Honey(or Maple Syrup if vegan)
- Blend dates into a paste in food processor, then set aside. Top tip: If the dates are abit dry, soak in hot water for 10 minutes before blending.
- Blend pecans into a meal in the food processor. Then put dates back in (with a pinch of salt) and blend until it forms a slightly sticky ball.
- Press a tbsp of base mixture into muffin cases. Top tip: It's easiest to use the silicon muffin cases.
- Blend the filling ingredients in a high-speed blender until very smooth. Refrigerate tinned coconut milk overnight and then scoop the cream from the top. Top tip: The extra coconut liquid is brilliant in smoothies.
- Divide filling evenly among the muffin cases. Then add a tsp of wild berry honey or your favourite topping if vegan. Tap the muffin tin to release air bubbles. Then freeze until firm.
- If using the silicone cases, they should pop right out. They will keep in the freezer for about 2 weeks. Enjoy frozen or thawed. Yum!