- Food processor or blender
- 1⅓ cups Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Melted coconut oil
Date Caramel layer
- 20 Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp Coconut cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 200 grams Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- Soak dates in warm water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Combine coconut flour, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Drain the dates and blend in a food processor (or blender).
- Add coconut cream and vanilla, blend until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the shortbread crust on the tray, pressing firmly
- Spread caramel layer next and cool in refrigerator.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil, then pour evenly over caramel layer.
- It will take about 1 hour to set.